Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Internet Wonders

It's easy to waste lots of time just clicking around on the internet. I can read articles and blogs, watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, write emails, check my accounts, choose movies on Netflix, Google strange words and buy things on Amazon.com.*
Even with all these distractions, nothing eats time like a bad quiz. "What's your dating style?", "Who's your inner diva?", and "What American Idol contestant are you most like?" don't interest me, but I was suckered in by the "What animal would you be?" quiz. When my results came up, I just had to laugh:



This horoscope is the best I've ever read. Except for the last bit--do people really think I'm that bad?--it was spot on. I am grumpy and cynical and striped and grizzled and I enjoy living in British Columbia or the British countryside. I think this website may be on to something.(http://quizilla.com/users/EmrysWolf/quizzes/What%20Is%20Your%20Animal%20Personality?/)

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in our fuzzy little friends that we are underlings.


*free advertisement, but I'm willing to negotiate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That almost made me a bit sad...But they are cute animals and love woods so I guess the (supposed) resemblance shouldn't be too bad...!

axldebaxar said...

You are not anonymous, Dr. Viking. Your "horse" horoscope, describing you as caring and well-loved, was so superior that I obviously deserve your pity. My pointy badger teeth are not above biting horsey ankles as they go by, though, so you'd better keep up to your "first-class friend" description and send me some emails.

Anonymous said...

I am not so sure horses are superior to badgers, they have tiny brains.... guess i shouldn't be so flattered after all:)

feminist chick said...

Holy crap, I got badger, too. What's wrong with us? "As bad as people think we are?" We're just lovely, dammit.