Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Precious Friends

Chocolate is my precious friend. I have a chocolate brownie cake suprise in the oven as I type and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! until it is ready to eat. I will put a pot of green tea on and have a lovely evening snack with another precious friend, my man Tyrongle.

Other precious friends:
--My kitties. They pretend to be rivals for food and affection, but then I catch them snuggled up together in the warm laundry basket and I know their true feelings. I especially like it when they both try to fit in my lap together.
--My friend in Connecticut. She is coming to visit in a couple of weeks (no matter where I move she comes to see me!) and I look forward to her company. Maybe we will have some chocolate together (or ice cream...another precious friend!).
--My blog friend Feminist Chick. She was kind enough to think that my fizzy puzzle actually had some clever trick, when it was really just my nutso brain being silly.
--The internet pair Mick and Bashi. They really seem to care deeply for each other and respect each other's advice. They are also kind to kitties.
--My Viking friend. She reads my blog from across the pond (hello!) and sends encouragement and pictures of cool places like a cabin in the mountains.
--My super parents. They want to come visit me (regardless of the locale) and always offer to help me out with random things like driving cars long distances.
--My super parents-in-law. They always want me to come visit and play games and eat lots of good food (some with chocolate!).
--My vet friend who sometimes reads my blog although it makes no sense (and who is also kind to kitties). Please, please come back to work...
--My old roommate friend who is quite busy right now, but I'm still thinking of her!

My cake treat is ready. It's no prune cake, but it will have to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prune Cakes are hard to come by. It takes a special baker working with special ingredients. Thank you for your recognition. We really love the work you do here.

- M and B

Anonymous said...

hello:)
From Viking friend