Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some honesty

I disagree, but I can see your point.

I'm listening, but I doubt that I have a response that you want to hear.

I would usually much rather walk.

I immediately delete most of what I write.

My dishes, although purchased in Amsterdam, were actually made in France.

I check the peep-hole before opening my front door.

I could tell you a lot of stories about interesting sights and places, but I probably won't.

I like simple things, but they had better be the right things.

4 comments:

Mick and Bashi said...

The peephole function is there for just that reason.

What kind of simple things? Washboards. I know someone with an antique collection of washboards -- like the kind that were used in places like Sicily and New Jersey.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps immigrants from Sicily brought them to New Jersey?
I have to say, though, anique collections of anything are not on my list of simple things. Once you put the word "antique" on it, it becomes complicated.
Since you mention it, I could generally do without most things from New Jersey as well.

Anonymous said...

Bruce Springsteen is from New Jersey. The Boss is the best.

Also from New Jersey: Freeport Mayonaisse Spread, which is very simple: eggs, vinegar, worschister sauce, salt, and some other secret ingredients. Maybe you'd like it.

Anonymous said...

I happen to know several very nice people who were born in New Jersey.