Sunday, October 21, 2007

Soup Addendum

My last post needed photo evidence, but the photo upload function was busted. I waited until the blog geeks fixed the system (because I sure didn't know how to) and added these pictures.


Meticulous attention to soup details resulted in a masterpiece of a meal last night, perfectly warm and soothing and colorful.





Today is a coffee and biscuit kind of day. For me, anyway. The squirrels prefer to eat my neighbor's front porch pumpkins. I guess the little critters need all the calories they can get, and they probably have little understanding of holiday decor. I agree with them, though. Snow dangling from decorative cobwebs makes them seem more sad than spooky.

Looks like I may have my first white Halloween in years, and a white Christmas can't be too far fetched. Despite the winter wonderland, I'll forgo washing my hands and face and hair in snow. I'll leave that to Rosemary Clooney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will there be a fizzy Halloween costume this year? Something with a snow boot, perhaps?